BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Girls dayout



Good girls have piles of diaries while bad girls never have time to have one. This is so real, so Ima good girl huh? I love to preserve my memories thus I can reminisce them in my old ages. Initially, me and my girls planned to have a make up session for today but we ended up with spending our time for having trunch and dinner together. Why ? My mom was throwing a cocktail party with her friends today. Aww, I helped my mom to bake the egg-tarts in the morning, it was so easy and I've mastered the skill ! Took shower and dolled myself up, went to The2Cafe to meet my babe. Both of the pinkies each had a cup of drink, gabbled for couple of hours. Subsequently, we went to Batu Buruk Beach Resort to have another tea-talk session.. It's true, I can't deny that girls have tons of topics and gossips to share with. There comes our Japanese doll, Micky she is. 3 of the pinkies went to Chinatown to have dinner since all of us were crave for koloyok ( Pork cubes with tomato sauce ) We were so famished just like we had been starved for 3 days !!! The menu: Koloyok, sizzling pot bean curds, yaomak ( the crunchy vege ) and laohuanggua soup. Yummy !!! But, we couldn't manage to finish all of the delicacies since we were bloated !!! There were many leftovers tho. Burrrrrrp ~ It's time to have a walk to digest the food. We went for a walk at the Pulau Warisan. I told my girls that my grandparents would like to pace on the streets and what a coincidence !! We encountered with my grandparents !! Chinese proverb indicates: don't utter a person's name in the morning and don't mention about ghosts at night. ( Of cause la, my grandparents ain't ghosts !! I love'em !! ) But it's not so necessary to talk about people at night too, right ? Anyway, I love today, and I shall never forget the vows that made by me and my babe Lycia. Pinky swear does it all :)


Loves,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment