BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fujifilm Instax mini 7s

Since 'word press' is kinda knotty, I synchronized my e-blogger into my personal website. www.wangshirley.com is my brand new channel !!! It's free tho, million gratitudes to my genius brother. He assisted me to create my very own website. FYI, I bought an Instax mini 7s and it's kinda favorable for someone who likes to capture photos like me !!! I can develop the photos instantly without going to a studio. It's convenient right ? Anyway thanks to my babe Lycia for her enticement or else I won't be able to have such a wonderful gadget. My babe helped me with the procurement tho. Million thanks again :) Hereby I indicate some polaroid photos those taken by my Instax. Stay tuned peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment